– strong experience in Java software development
– strong experience in developing application container based software
– strong experience in the Spring framework and JMS Message Systems
– strong experience in analyzing heap dumps, profiling and garbage collector optimization
– experience in using design patterns
– experience in agile development processes such as Kanban or Scrum
– familiarity with data mining
– experience in web data crawling
– knowledge in UNIX
– fluency in English is a must
You should have a degree in computer science or similar, professional work experience, be able to work individually and independently, possess strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues and, last but not least, the ability to challenge the status quo and proactively tackle problem areas.
– experience in Cassandra DSE,
– experience in Groovy,
– experience in neo4j and graph algorithms
– a typical start-up environment:
Relaxed atmosphere, nice people, short distances, free coffee, tea, water, W-LAN
– big customers, big issues:
You design with the most modern technologies the digital change.
– an attractive salary:
After all, we also want to make good money with your work.
– flexible, fair working hours:
Cause everybody needs break, relaxation, vacation.
– part-time, home office, family-friendly:
Definitely no foreign words for us, also in leadership jobs!
– appreciation, trust, error culture:
We want to work with you in the long term and work on us as well!