– strong experience in ABAP
– strong experience in SAP UI5
– strong experience in building and maintaining ABAP applications running on netweaver
– experience in using oData services
– experience in the SAP tools for software development
– experience in integrating applications in SAP modules
– familiarity with SAP Cloud Platform
– familiarity with SAP application lifecycle
– fluency in English is a must
You should have a degree in computer science or similar, professional work experience, a high degree of individual initiative, the ability to individual and structured working, strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues and, last but not least, the ability to challenge the status quo and proactively tackle problem areas.
– experience in SAP banking and insurance modules and their basic workflows
– a typical start-up environment:
Relaxed atmosphere, nice people, short distances, free coffee, tea, water, W-LAN
– big customers, big issues:
You design with the most modern technologies the digital change.
– an attractive salary:
After all, we also want to make good money with your work.
– flexible, fair working hours:
Cause everybody needs break, relaxation, vacation.
– part-time, home office, family-friendly:
Definitely no foreign words for us, also in leadership jobs!
– appreciation, trust, error culture:
We want to work with you in the long term and work on us as well!