– strong knowledge of SQL
– above average knowledge about statistical methods and predictive analysis
– familiarity with data and text mining
– very meticulous, diligent and creative in his or her work
– fluency in English is a must
You should have a degree in a field related to data science (IT, mathematics, statistics, etc.), a high degree of individual initiative, strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues and, last but not least, the ability to challenge the status quo and proactively tackle problem areas.
– experience in manual testing of distributed systems
– knowledge about NoSQl databases
– experience in analyzing data in Scala or Neo4J
– knowledge of script-based MapReduce jobs
– professional work experience
– experience in working with Big Data driven projects
– a typical start-up environment:
Relaxed atmosphere, nice people, short distances, free coffee, tea, water, W-LAN
– big customers, big issues:
You design with the most modern technologies the digital change.
– an attractive salary:
After all, we also want to make good money with your work.
– flexible, fair working hours:
Cause everybody needs break, relaxation, vacation.
– part-time, home office, family-friendly:
Definitely no foreign words for us, also in leadership jobs!
– appreciation, trust, error culture:
We want to work with you in the long term and work on us as well!